Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mammoth List Building

Hey There,

I just wanted to Post information as to my journey with Mammoth List and allow people to post feedback to it. I will also post general List building information on this blog as it is the absolute best way to generate both traffic and sale of any online business.

I have been an internet marketer now for a few years and have went through all of the growing pains of spending tons of money on this site or that site in a hope of making my fortune online. To date I have made money online but I have spent a lot more than I would care to admit trying to do it.

I have finally figured out that the only way to truly make unlimited income on lint is two fold first you need to build YOUR OWN PERSONAL Mailing List, second the people on your list need to trust you.

Lets face it there are a lot of scams out there and people are just to afraid to spend their hard earn dollars on someone they don't know and trust. That being said I want to give everyone the tools needed to actually make money and stop spending so much money.

I will not lie to you there is a overhead associated with making money as is true with any business, the thing is you don't have to spend a lot of money and all of it does not have to come directly out of your pocket.

What I have done is taken the income from My Mammoth List and used it to continue my advertising campaign. Well I am going to post some very good lessons here on Opt-In List on my next post.

See you then.
Opt-In=List_101
The Money Truly Is In The List!
Orlando Thompson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only use opt-in email list form a site calles downloademaillist.com

work fine to me and i never had amy complain.

opt-in list download

blackhatter said...

http://email-marketing-resources.blogspot.com/2008/08/email-marketing-2-ways-to-make-money.html


Add 100,000 to Your List for a One-Time $10