"Learn The Strategies A 23-Year-Old Inner City Kid Is Using To Make $66,000+ Each Month On The Internet...
...And Discover How YOU Can Duplicate
"The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business
on the Internet -- VERSION 2008
By Derek Gehl and The Internet Marketing Center
I've just finished reading the step-by-step guide considered by many to be the Internet marketing BIBLE -- "The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet VERSION 2008"...
... And I have to tell you I'm completely blown away by the sheer volume of money-making information Derek Gehl has managed to pack in!
"Insider Secrets" reveals the *exact* step-by-step formula the Internet Marketing Center (of which Derek is the CEO) has used to grow a $25 investment to over $60,000,000 in online sales.
And it's hot off the presses after being updated for 2008 with the very latest cutting-edge strategies for profiting online!
In TWO 8" x 11" full color binders containing 800+ pages, broken down into 64 lessons, this system is packed FULL of:
- Step-by-step Internet marketing strategies for both Internet newbies AND experienced website owners
- Action Plans at the end of every lesson telling you the EXACT steps you need to take next
- In-depth case studies of successful e-business owners (like inner city kid Jermaine G., who raked in over $800,000 last year teaching people how to play the piano online!)
I'm really impressed by the combination of basic AND advanced website profit strategies Derek has poured into "Insider Secrets"...
... So if you're a total Internet newbie, you'll learn how to transform your hobbies and passions into a lucrative online business you can grow from scratch!
And if you already have an Internet business, the advanced sections of this system will show you how you can send your online profits through the ceiling!
After testing out a handful of the strategies myself, I was left speechless by how effective -- and profitable -- each one was...
In "Insider Secrets VERSION 2008," you'll discover:
- FREE tools and resources you can use to easily build a website in less than a few hours -- even if you have ZERO web design experience!
- How to develop a brand new product (for FREE!) in less than 2 weeks!
- The secrets to growing an opt-in list like crazy -- even on websites that get almost NO traffic!
- Little-known, one-minute salescopy trick that can increase online sales by up to 714%... or more!
- How to recruit an ARMY of eager salespeople for zero money up front
-- you don't pay them until they make a sale!
- The most lucrative, no-brainer product to sell on the Internet -- how does 100% NET PROFIT sound?
- How to score a top ranking in the search engines and directories like Google, Yahoo!, AltaVista, ODP, AllTheWeb, Ask, and more!
... And that's barely scratching the surface!
But Derek Gehl doesn't stop there...
He also throws in FIVE super bonuses -- including 4 resource CDs and one DVD -- with additional lessons, examples, interviews, and website reviews!
I give Insider Secrets VERSION 2008 a perfect 10 out of 10 without hesitation.
And the cool part is that you can take this step-by-step blueprint to online profits out for a test drive RISK FREE!
To find out how,
Thursday, June 26, 2008
As more traffic is driven to your site, you can entice many of them to subscribe to your mailing list or opt-in list. This is a list where in website visitors agree to be sent promotional materials such as newsletters, catalogs and such that could keep them updated about your site or the niche of your site. These promotional materials are sent via e-mail to the members of the list in different time intervals.
When using e-mail as the media of your marketing and advertisements, you eliminate the need for high costs. Email is free and if you can manage to make your own promotional advertisements you can also save a bundle there. With an opt-in subscribers list, you are pretty sure that what you are sending out is received, viewed and read by the subscribers and not simply being deleted. They have signed up for service and have consented in receiving it.
This means that there are constant reminders to your subscribers about all your products, new products and services as well as any promotions and special deals you are having. There is also the chance that they can be forwarded to other potential customers as they tell their friends and families about you and your site.
Of course you should be also aware that a subscriber may unsubscribe when they feel that they are not getting what they want or expected. Make sure that they are satisfied with your opt-in marketing strategies and keep them excited in receiving your newsletters and catalogs. Here are some tips that can help you build a list of eager subscribers.
Make your promotional materials interesting and fun. Try to use a little creativity but not too over artsy. Build around what your product or service is about. For example; if you are selling car parts, put some pictures of what is new in the auto parts world, a new wing door possibly that can fit any car and make it look like a Lamborghini.
Try to research what people are looking for, this way, you stay one step ahead of them all the time and you will be their bearer of new tidings. They will be eager to receive what you are sending them because they know you always have fresh and new things to share with them.
Write good articles that can be very informational but light at the same time. If your subscribers enjoy your articles, they will go to your site by clicking the links that you will be putting on your newsletter to read some more. You can provide articles that can connect to many people. Be diverse in your articles. Put something humorous, then put something informational, then put something that has both.
Are you wary about this because you don’t like writing? No problem, there are many professional and experienced article writers that can do the job for you for minimal fees. They know what they are doing and can provide the need that you have for your newsletters, the money that you pay for your articles are going to be met by the many sign-ups and the potential profit from the sales that you will get.
Create and send an E-book to your customers about anything that is related to your business or site. Use your knowledge and expertise in the field you have chosen to help other people who are similarly interested. Offer this e-book for free. You can write about anything informational and helpful to your subscribers. For example; you can do manuals and guides in so many things. This e-book could be used as a reference for many people.
Share this e-book with everyone, even other sites; just make sure that they don’t change the links in the e-book that will lead people to your site. If you want, you can always get some people to write it for you just like your articles. Your investment once again will be covered by the great marketing this will generate.
Add e-coupons in your newsletters that will help them avail to special discounts. Put a control number in your e-coupon so that they can only be used once. When people get discounts that can be found in your newsletters, they will be eager to receive your newsletter in anticipation of what you are promoting next.
If your subscribers can get benefits from your newsletters, they will be very eager to receive them. Just don’t flood your mailing list with mails so that you don’t annoy your subscribers.
Happy List Building
PS If you want to have people pay you to join your list check this out:
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Online marketing may have developed a sudden surge these past few years, but many in the know how have felt its rise even from way then. As more internet based businesses are put up, the need to develop new marketing skills and knowledge based on this new medium have arisen. More and more marketing strategies are being discovered and developed to cope with the changing face of business the business world.
The demand for online marketing tips and strategies have drastically grown and a new form of business has been born, internet marketing strategies. While there are companies that are
all too eager to help your site and business build a clientele for a fee, there are also many ways that you can spread the word about your sites subsistence in a more cost free way. One of these is Opt-in email marketing, also known as permission marketing.
Opt-in marketing requires the permission of a willing customer to subscribe to your marketing materials, materials that take form in newsletters, catalogs and promotional mailings via e-mail. The more opt-in marketing mail is sent, the more chances there is to bag sales and more sales. To do this, you must build a list of all those who wants to subscribe to your opt-in marketing list.
From your list, you will get your targeted customer, this is a good list since they already have shown interest in what you have to show and sell since they have willingly signed in for your list.
These are the people who have liked what they have seen in your site and have decided they want to see more and maybe even purchase what ever product or service your company and site has to offer.
Many people would think that building their lists would take hard work and a lot of time to build and collect names and addresses. This is not so, it takes a bit of patience and some strategies but
in doing this list, you open your site and your business to a whole new world of target market. Make the effort to take your business to a new level, if traffic increase and good profits are what you want, an Mammoth List will do wonders for your business venture.
There are many sources and articles on the internet available for everyone to read and follow in building a list. Sometimes they may be confusing because there are so many and there different ways. Different groups of people would have different approaches in building an opt-in list, but no matter how diverse many methods are, there are always some crucial things to do to build your list.
Here are four of them.
1) Put up a good web form in your site that immediately follows the end of your content. While some may say this is too soon to subscribe for a website visitors application, try to remember that your homepage should provide a quick good impression. If somehow a website visitor finds something that he or she doesn't like and turns them off, they may just forget about signing up.
A good web form for subscribing to an opt-in list is not hard to do. Just write a simple short statement about how they would like to see more and get update about the site. Then there should be an area where they could put in their names and e-mail address. This web form will automatically save and send you the data's inputted. As more people sign in, your list will be growing.
2) As mentioned in the first tip, make your homepage very, very impressive. You need to have well written articles and descriptions of your site. Depending on what your site is all about, you need to capture your website visitor's fancy. Make your site useful and very easy to use. Do not expect everyone to be tech savvy. Invest in having good programming in your site, make your graphics beautiful but don't over do it. Don't waste your time making the homepage too overly large megabyte wise. Not all people have dedicated T1 connections, the faster your site gets loaded, the better. Go for a look that borders between simplicity and sophisticated knowledge.
3) Provide good service and products. A return customer is more likely to bring in more business. Even now and then, a satisfied customer will recommend a business always. Word of mouth and recommendations alone can rake in more business than an expensive ad. As your clientele roster grows so shall your list. With more members on the list, the more people will get to know about what you have new to offer.
4) Keep a clean and private list. Never lose the trust your customers have entrusted you. If you provide e-mails to others and they get spammed, many will probably unsubscribe to you. Remember, a good reputation will drive in more traffic and subscribers as well as strengthen the loyalty of your customers.
Happy List Building
PS If you want to have people pay you to join your list check this
out: Mammoth List
You finally realize that you need a good opt-in list. After reading countless articles and sought expert advices and have read many success stories of people creating a small fortune with opt-in
lists you finally decide to have one of your own. Then it happens, you think you have known everything there is to know about opt-in lists and have followed their advices to the T and you still weren't able to make a profit.
In fact, you may be losing money. You maybe hiring writers to help you out, or there are some expenses incurred, even if you have a big list, but only a very small percentage actually buys from you, your still losing profit. You'll realize that after a few months when you see your statistics and sales figures.
So what could have gone wrong? Why have others succeeded where you have failed? The most common mistake is that you dived straight right in. You chose a topic where you think could be quite popular and would earn you money. This just not the case. Just because you wrote people from the list doesn't mean they are going to buy instantly.
Here I will offer more advice, for those who have started an opt-in list and have failed, you can rejuvenate your failed venture. For those who are starting, here are three quick and easy ways to build a profitable Mammoth List.
1) Get your customers to trust you and your products first. Just launching your opt-in list would not make you an expert and a believable seller. Put many articles first before you start an
opt-in list. Write about the topic you know and have started and used for your site. Try to put forums first to gain knowledge about your customers about their wants and needs and target those wants and needs. Join forums from other sites as well. Provide expert advices and
recommendations. When you feel that people trust you already, you will be able to start your own opt-in list. You can build a base as well with other forum users. You can ask them to join your list. Friends are always good customers. Put up a link to your site so that they may be able to see what you're business is all about. The certain truth is, the money will only come in when the consumers and subscribers believe and trust in you. They want a product or service that could be a good exchange for their money. People are not going to buy something out of your recommendation if they don't know you.
2) Find a product or service that people want and need. Although it may not be your forte, if you provide a service and product that you have researched and learned about well, you can carry it on forward. Invest your time, effort and money that you could sell as well as the buyers or subscribers of your opt-in list can use. While it is true that it is best to sell something that you have interest in, there are not many people who have the same interest as you if you decide to sell something that is not entirely popular or profitable. Do your research well and you would see the profits come in. Also provide your subscribers with promotional material that they could actually use and spread around.
3) Make friends with other opt-in list users. This is basically beneficial especially if it is someone who has already launched a successful opt-in list. These are people that have the experience
in this venture and experience is still the best teacher. While there are many articles available for you in the internet to use, there is nothing like getting a first hand account from someone you
trust. Experienced opt-in list users will be able to tell you what to do and what not to do because they have gone through it. While different situations occur for different people, the general
concept can still be very helpful. There are many things to avoid and these people will be able to tell you which ones. Building a profitable opt-in list don't just happen overnight. There are many preparations and effort to do. Opt-in lists are built from scratch, as your list grows, you should also maintain the quality of your list. Keep it organized and manageable. Get or hire help if need be, just make sure that your subscribers are happy and satisfied and they will be willing to buy from you.
Happy List Building
PS If you want to have people pay you to join your list check this Out: Mammoth List
I just wanted to Post information as to my journey with Mammoth List and allow people to post feedback to it. I will also post general List building information on this blog as it is the absolute best way to generate both traffic and sale of any online business.
I have been an internet marketer now for a few years and have went through all of the growing pains of spending tons of money on this site or that site in a hope of making my fortune online. To date I have made money online but I have spent a lot more than I would care to admit trying to do it.
I have finally figured out that the only way to truly make unlimited income on lint is two fold first you need to build YOUR OWN PERSONAL Mailing List, second the people on your list need to trust you.
Lets face it there are a lot of scams out there and people are just to afraid to spend their hard earn dollars on someone they don't know and trust. That being said I want to give everyone the tools needed to actually make money and stop spending so much money.
I will not lie to you there is a overhead associated with making money as is true with any business, the thing is you don't have to spend a lot of money and all of it does not have to come directly out of your pocket.
What I have done is taken the income from My Mammoth List and used it to continue my advertising campaign. Well I am going to post some very good lessons here on Opt-In List on my next post.
See you then.
The Money Truly Is In The List!